Friday, September 18, 2009

LIFE PART 2...LOL





So I have MIA for a long time now and well this blog did not turn out the way I wanted it too. I had planned to put up looks that I had done over the summer but that never happened mainly because my laptop gave out on me!... The screen stopped working and to repair it would cost me $400 and well it really wasnt worth it because with that I could just buy a new one. I had to just wait to save up for the right amount of money and well school is back in session and having my laptop is a necessity now...

So here i finally am.... typing on my new laptop after so long!!!!... yay!!!.... I originally had a Toshiba Satellite which I liked but I wanted a change. And since I love my iphone so much I thought hey why not try a mac... so after much research and asking around for opinions I had reached to the conclusion that mac was the one for me. What sold me was the warranty and the fact that they hardly ever get viruses. And well from my past history with electronics they always break on me. Its either a manufactur defect or it got a viruse!.. at least this way with my mac I know im secured!.. yesss!!... and thats all I want!...

So im loving my mac pro im just not loving the money I had to spend....lol... but hey its worth it... plus I got an ipod touch for free... which i gave to my mom because I dont need it I have my iphone...

So expect more from me soon... Youll be hearing from me with beauty reviews and looks!....

Until next time... smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment