Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mac Pro Card


Hello, I am writing tonight to talk about the MAC PRO CARD. When I was going to school for makeup artistry I was allowed to apply for the MAC PRO STUDENT CARD but now I am no longer a student.....lol... I received my certificate and I am now eligible to apply for the MAC PRO CARD. So I did and all I had to do was send in a copy of my certificate and a business card along with a copy of my Drivers License. So the other day i received a letter stating that there was a problem with my application and that I had to call them for more information.

I already knew what had happened... Right after I had sent in my application I went through like an identity credit card crisis. Long story short I had to change my credit cards immediatly and so I did but I had no way of adjusting my app. because it was still in the process and they told me dont worry about we will call you if there is anything wrong(this is a operator at mac pro telling me this). So I figured I might as well just wait.

And so I did..... Patiently.....

So like I said earlier I had received the letter on Thursday and when I called they were already closed so i had to wait to friday. And I did and the operator told me that i should receive the card soon but that I can not do any shopping until my Card is present if I want to get the 40% off...

So I CAN NOT WAIT FOR IT TO COME IN!.... I could use the 40% off versus the 20% that I usually get.( That is the benefit of having a MAC PRO DISCOUNT CARD... you get 20% if your a make up artistry student or 40% off if your a make up artist)... Hopefully it comes in this week!...

keep your fingers crossed for me...lol...

Hopefully this week ill be able to place reviews and tutorials on this blogg... i've just been REALLY busy with school!... uggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment