Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lakers WIN!!!




OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!.... YAY THE LAKEERS WIN!!...

So i just got home not to long ago from all the madness from watching the game... im sooooo glad that the LAKERS WON! KOBE deserved it .... the game was good i went with my boyfriends friends house and had a couple of beers  and had lots of fun.



As soon as the game was over my boyfriend was like lets go were gonna go to staples!...lol... did I mention he is a HUGE LAKER FAN!..lol.. so we went from Chino Hills all the way to LA... but we never made it to staples. We just went around Whittier Blvd.. and that was still fun. it was all innocent just cruising yelling for the lakers not like those other fools that were burning stuff and vandalizing.

Honestly that bothers me I think that is so stupid!.. they give laker and LA A BAD NAME!.. that is why this city is getting so damn dangerous!.. they don't know how control themselves... I just think that is so embarrassing to ALL OF LOS ANGELES!... 

But anyways I hope those people do not show up to the LAKER parade!... I can not wait for Wednesday!... as see hot ass KOBE BRYANT... (can you tell that he is my fav!)....lol...luckily its my day off... lol... it was meant for me to go!.. yay lakers!

Now the Dodgers have to win the PENANT!... hopefully... 

No comments:

Post a Comment