Friday, June 12, 2009

Soooo I Finally Received my package!








Hello everyone! So I am new to the whole blogger business...lol... so im not quite sure how to start my first blog... 

Anyways I started this blog because I thought it would be fun sharing what im going to learn at a makeup artistry school that i will be attending this summer... yay! i am so exited..!!... i know how to do the basics in make up but i always wanted to do freelancing and learn the proper techniques. 

So anyways this class that im taking allowed me to apply for the mac pro student card.. before i go on let me tell you what the mac pro student card is, its a membership that allows students that are enrolled in a credited makeup school to receive a 20% discount on their products and be able to participate on mac pro classes and access to the mac pro website.....   so of course I went ahead and got that... but let me tell you, that took forever! Who knew that a company so large would only look at applications once a month!.. I know right well anyways as soon as that sucker came in the mail I ordered the mac pro student kit  and the brush kit ( these kits are at a discounted price 40% off its original retail) because I figured it was a good buy and it would build to my collection(which is already is pretty big). 

So yesterday when I got off work I was super exited to get home and find my package but to my surprise UPS had not delivered it.. like the geek that I am I was a bit sad... hahaha.. so I waited and waited and nothing showed so I was bummed. So I left my house to go to my BOF house to watch the laker game thinking that my package would arrive tomorrow. and as soon as I left the package arrives at my house!... so it wasn't until I got home that night that I was able to open my goodies!... the kit was preeeeetty... lol.. it had so much stuff i was sooo happy with it..(ill put pics up later) I cant wait to start using it... ! so until I start school I wont really blog about makeup.. or maybe I will.. I don't know.. this is all for fun for me.. ill probably just blog about upcoming events that are coming up in my life!..  Well i hope you all enjoy my dorky story !.. hahaaa

The mac pro student kit comes with :
7 lipsticks: O, Media, Twig, Del Rio, See Sheer, Cb 96, Russian Red


6 Blushes: Peaches, Breath of Plum, Harmony, Blush Baby, Razin Pink Swoon




15 eyeshadows: Nocturnelle, Trax, Brown Down, Satin Taupe, Sketch, Humid, Green Smoke, Scene, Carbon, Vanilla, Seedy Pearl, Deep Truth, Paradisco, Motif, Orb




4 concealers:  NC42, NW50, NW25, NW25

5 Face and Body Foundations: N9, C2, N3, C6, C4








PRO Lash

Lip Glass

Invisible Set Powder




Brush set comes with:
#150, #213, #129, #266, #190, #242,#224, #194, #316



Mac Tweezers

Sponges

EyeLash Curler


Brush pouch


No comments:

Post a Comment